Our weather has been gorgeous like this for 2 months now.
To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Working in the Yard
Here's a little spot on our driveway up to the house that we thought would look pretty with a little clearing of the branches and brush.
Daddy was clearing the branches around this fallen plum tree and the girls are loading up the wheel barrel.

A neighbor's field and cows down below our home.
Our weather has been gorgeous like this for 2 months now.
Looking at the cows. I think every child should be able to watch animals on a farm or in a field.
Our weather has been gorgeous like this for 2 months now.