I LOVE the looks of the couch. When we got married and moved into this house we didn't have a couch. I found this little treasure at the Goodwill for $40. I have slept on it many a times while pregnant during the day. I have laid on it with my babies, played with my children on it, this was the couch they could rough house on, this is where I put my laundry to fold. Anyways, recently I was playing with the kids on the couch and it endured it first tear. I knew then that it was only a matter of time and it would end up at the dump for $60+ or we would have to give it away for free. Believe me, it's become the most uncomfortable couch to sit on now too. I love the material on it and the memories so I had to take a picture before some takers were happy to take it for free. I miss my couch. : (
To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Bye Bye Couch : (
I LOVE the looks of the couch. When we got married and moved into this house we didn't have a couch. I found this little treasure at the Goodwill for $40. I have slept on it many a times while pregnant during the day. I have laid on it with my babies, played with my children on it, this was the couch they could rough house on, this is where I put my laundry to fold. Anyways, recently I was playing with the kids on the couch and it endured it first tear. I knew then that it was only a matter of time and it would end up at the dump for $60+ or we would have to give it away for free. Believe me, it's become the most uncomfortable couch to sit on now too. I love the material on it and the memories so I had to take a picture before some takers were happy to take it for free. I miss my couch. : (