I finally finished one of my aprons that I started nearly 2 years ago. Goodness sakes, it's about time! This was sent as a gift to someone in need. I hope she likes it! Now I have the incentive to continue on. I'm working on finishing up another one now. One I would like to keep, a couple to give away and maybe something to sell. Who knows? I just know I had fun completing it.
To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
A Pretty Apron
I finally finished one of my aprons that I started nearly 2 years ago. Goodness sakes, it's about time! This was sent as a gift to someone in need. I hope she likes it! Now I have the incentive to continue on. I'm working on finishing up another one now. One I would like to keep, a couple to give away and maybe something to sell. Who knows? I just know I had fun completing it.