I've been reading books on baking like crazy lately. I had recently read that you can whip egg whites up the best in a copper bowl. I think a copper bowl is mighty pretty too but am not about to pay full price for one either. So, the other day I was looking in a antique shop and saw this pretty, copper bowl for $10. I put my pears in it when I got home and still have yet to try whipping up the egg whites in it just yet. I may not polish it either as I think it looks pretty neat just as it is.
To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
My Little Find
I've been reading books on baking like crazy lately. I had recently read that you can whip egg whites up the best in a copper bowl. I think a copper bowl is mighty pretty too but am not about to pay full price for one either. So, the other day I was looking in a antique shop and saw this pretty, copper bowl for $10. I put my pears in it when I got home and still have yet to try whipping up the egg whites in it just yet. I may not polish it either as I think it looks pretty neat just as it is.