
We are officially starting home school today. Wow, I'm excited! What a journey we have before us. We've actually started long before today with writing letters on the Magnadoodle and Elisabeth identifying them. She can identify all the letters, uppercase and lowercase. She recognizes numbers up to 100 (yes, she can tell us what page we are on in a book - like 47). Matthew worked with her on these large numbers. She also can identify 1000. So, she's off to a great start. We haven't worked with her everyday and have just done it "a little here, a little there". I believe that's how it's going to go with all of them until they are 15 or so and ready to take the GED test. Here is a couple of pictures that I scanned in from some free homeschooling material I received last year off of Freecycle (and I received a LOT). I scan it in and print it out and show Elisabeth how to draw from the arrow to the object on the other side. She's done a few pages and is having a blast! A little here, a little there.