To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Homemade Lasagna Noodles
We made some lasagna last week. I decided to try and make homemade lasagna noodles (I don't know if they call it noodles) to see if they would hold up. They held up beautifully! I followed my standard recipe: 1 egg to 2/3 cup of flour. I made 6 times this amount. We have a few extra meals left in our freezer.
Rolling it out
Cutting into rectangles
Nice sized cuts of pasta
The noodles are cooking
Here I mixed in some spinach in with the ricotta cheese.
Layering the lasagna
Ready for the oven. Sorry, our picture of the finished product did not turn out well at all!