To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Friday, January 13, 2012
We're in Kansas
We arrived 2 nights ago. Our camera is lost and I believe it is in an Arizona rest stop, but that's okay. I think it's God's way of showing us we don't need to see our journey here so much but where we are now. We are staying in a short term residence/hotel called Value Place. It will do for now. We looked at the home yesterday and it was not what we thought it to be. We will be looking at two homes today in Emporia to rent month to month for now so we can have our belongings sent there from Washington. The truck leaves our old residence today as a matter of fact. The kids are doing very well under the circumstances. I am very excited about our future and just so glad to be gone from Aberdeen and to be here. People are so much more courteous, respectful and kind outside of Washington. It will do us good for our souls. I'll try to pick up a cheap camera here in the next day or two. Thank you for your prayers of safety... I'll share more later.