To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Heading to Kentucky
We have gone through much of the Eastern side of Kansas and our hearts are just not here. They have gone back to the beginning, the small farming communities we found a couple of years ago in Southern Kentucky. Our truck is out of commission and we have decided it best for Matthew to buy another good, used truck so we can finish our drive. We are in Holton Kansas right now at the Red Roof Inn with adjoining rooms for only around $350.0o a week, we are pleased. We stayed at Value Place in Topeka and found it to be filthy... I found a dead cockroach in the kitchen drawer. I'll spare the rest of the details. I bought another camera and will post pictures sometime later when we have the time. Anyways, it looks like we'll be heading through Missouri tomorrow and into Kentucky the following day. Please pray for our travels. It's been very hard on us all but not terrible. We have all of our needs provided for. And the pregnancy is going well. I'm just starting to feel sick. : )