To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
This Little Piggy Stayed Home
Like I shared, I would take more pictures of our little piggies. Here are some pictures I took the very day we got them as well as some the next day when Matthew put up some electrical wire.
You can see how little they are compared to daddy. He's putting a feeder in for them. They are the size of medium/large dogs right now. Within 2-3 months, they will be nearly 200 lbs and ready for the table.
Inspecting their boundaries. When they hit their little noses to the electrical wire, they yelp and run away like little doggies.
You should see this now, it's really a pig trough. They have burrowed the ground throughout the whole area like no rototiller can.
