To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Here baby Matthew is going to get his first real haircut. I think Daddy is looking forward to this. We always thought it would be at about 18 months but after I give him a bath he looks like a rooster in the back and top of his head. So, I guess it's about time little Matthew.

All done and given back to mom. He was a good boy and did very good for his first haircut. I'm glad the change wasn't too drastic. Daddy did a great job!