A couple of weeks we drove to Westport and saw a sign that said, "Free Strawberry Plants". Of course my husband wanted to stop and could you blame him? A very kind, older gentleman gave us two huge black bags of strawberry plants. He shared that they were picking over 5 gallons of strawberries a day and he just couldn't keep up with it anymore. So, here are our strawberry plants all ready for next year. Looks like we will have a nice size field of them. I bet the kids will eat half of them!
To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Free Strawberry Plants
A couple of weeks we drove to Westport and saw a sign that said, "Free Strawberry Plants". Of course my husband wanted to stop and could you blame him? A very kind, older gentleman gave us two huge black bags of strawberry plants. He shared that they were picking over 5 gallons of strawberries a day and he just couldn't keep up with it anymore. So, here are our strawberry plants all ready for next year. Looks like we will have a nice size field of them. I bet the kids will eat half of them!