To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
We're Having Another Girl!
For some reason I really "felt" like this was another girl in me... even though I had the same yucky symptoms that I had while carrying Matthew my heart or the Lord was letting me know that this was a girl. I always pictured us having a Leah with long, dark, brown hair, the big blue eyes and a soft and somewhat quiet countenance. Only the Lord knows. I'm glad she is looking healthy and all the tests have come back looking good. I can't wait to hold another baby girl again and it is different and funner buying or making things for girls. Time to think of making my first little quilt. What a beautiful day. Thank You for blessing us with another daughter Lord. May she adore You.