To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Catch Up Time on Matthew's Pictures
Here's a bunch of pictures of Matthew. He's coming up on eight months old already. I can't believe it. I will miss him as a baby as I miss the girls being babies. He is so soft and precious to me as a boy. I hope to have many more sons one day like him. Every mother should have a son... it's good for her heart to raise a baby knowing he will be a man one day.
Isn't this an adorable picture? I think for a boy he is probably the best looking baby boy I have seen. Really! You have to double click on this picture to see his true eye color. They are green with a dark blue rim around the eyes. Truly a stunning color of eyes, not to mention how big they are!





