I came downstairs from taking my shower and this is what I saw. You can't get more natural than this. The kids haven't been dressed yet, Elisabeth on the potty and a kitchen to still clean from breakfast. Real life - Real daddy! He reads a lot to the girls. They don't know what they have and probably won't til he's gone one day. He loves his children and can't wait to have more. He's a wonderful father and I am truly blessed... we all are.
To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Father's Day
I came downstairs from taking my shower and this is what I saw. You can't get more natural than this. The kids haven't been dressed yet, Elisabeth on the potty and a kitchen to still clean from breakfast. Real life - Real daddy! He reads a lot to the girls. They don't know what they have and probably won't til he's gone one day. He loves his children and can't wait to have more. He's a wonderful father and I am truly blessed... we all are.