To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Monday, March 2, 2009
CAT Scan Today...
Today I had a CAT scan done. I've never had one done before but believe I was fortunate. I only had to go through the doughnut hole type machine (not fully enclosed). I've had a pinching, hurting pain to the left of my umbilical area when I cough, sneeze (sharp pain here) or cry. It's been with me for over a month now and has me a little concerned. We would love more children so of course this is my first concern. I'm hoping it's not a hernia or something that would affect future pregnancies. So, please keep us in your prayers. I should find out within a couple of days what the problem is.