You still have lots of hair here taken several weeks ago. You are losing it fast though. Each morning when I pick you up from your bassinet, there are lots and lots of hair strands laying on the spot you lie on. Your hair loss is only making you look more boyish and is revealing our beautifully shaped boy head. Now hopefully you won't lose hair again until you are your daddy's age and we might not be here by then to see it as your daddy just turned 49 and mommy will be 39 in just a couple of months.
To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Here's our little Matthew. He is such a doll. I just love him to pieces!!! I enjoy having a boy even more than I thought I would. He's such a content baby... the easiest baby I've had. It sure makes it nice when our two toddlers are a handful right now!
You still have lots of hair here taken several weeks ago. You are losing it fast though. Each morning when I pick you up from your bassinet, there are lots and lots of hair strands laying on the spot you lie on. Your hair loss is only making you look more boyish and is revealing our beautifully shaped boy head. Now hopefully you won't lose hair again until you are your daddy's age and we might not be here by then to see it as your daddy just turned 49 and mommy will be 39 in just a couple of months.
You still have lots of hair here taken several weeks ago. You are losing it fast though. Each morning when I pick you up from your bassinet, there are lots and lots of hair strands laying on the spot you lie on. Your hair loss is only making you look more boyish and is revealing our beautifully shaped boy head. Now hopefully you won't lose hair again until you are your daddy's age and we might not be here by then to see it as your daddy just turned 49 and mommy will be 39 in just a couple of months.



