To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Taking Ownership of the Home
We will be signing the closing papers on Monday, March 19th at around 3:00 pm. They will then hand us the keys and we will not be returning to the hotel. We can hardly wait. The ABF trailer will be arriving on Thursday so I did some preplanning on staying in the home without beds, etc... I bought a featherbed and a good, air mattress for $50 a few weeks ago for Matthew and I to sleep on for a few days. The kids can sleep on the floor as the downstairs is carpeted on a nice, thick pad underneath. I bought some comforters and blankets at the Goodwill as well and a couple of towels for showers. We can live a few days without furniture, etc... We will just be so happy to be in our home and then to have a little time to plan where to put things. Once we get settled, I will post some pictures of the home and area. And I did find my camera that I thought I had lost in Arizona, so I'll be posting many more pictures of our travels here, later. Then it will be back to the twins since that is really all we think and talk about all day. : ) My next appointment will be April 9th, just a day before I turn 42. Since I'll be 18 weeks then, I guess we will find out the gender of our twins. They are still growing as I can feel them up to my naval now. Maybe next week I will start feeling their little kicks. Anyways, back to the house... we will be in on Monday. I'm sure it will feel like a mansion compared to the adjoining rooms here at the motel. I can't wait to take a nice bath and cook our first meal in the home. We are picking up a $25 table that comes with 4 chairs tomorrow for the children to eat on for a few days. These little expenses are still so much cheaper than paying for 2 rooms a night. Our journey is almost over. We are so glad to be out of Washington State. It is so much better here in so many ways that are important to us. Thank You Lord.