These past months the Lord has been leading me towards a new dress style... a little on the prairie style side. Since I cannot find a prairie dress pattern for an adult, I found that the nightgowns are nearly duplicate of a prairie dress. I cut mine apart and made a dress made out of muslin. I put my jumper I made last month over it and found it very much to my liking. It is the most comfortable dress I have ever had. A friend at a church we are praying to move to Missouri to attend is sending me a pattern for a smock and a head covering as well.
Twenty-five weeks pregnant here with baby Miriam. I feel absolutely great most of the day other than back pain from car accidents. Since we've changed our diet so much this past year, I've only gained about 2 pounds, but baby is gaining steadily.
Life is good. Our days are full again.