To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Second Half of Our Day
When we got home from the beach, we had ourselves a fabulous lunch, put the kids down for a nap and went outside to do some work and enjoyment of the sunshine.
Here's daddy and Elisabeth planting some soybeans. We are trying them out as they are a rich source of protein for the animals.
Elisabeth and I went for a walk in the other field that daddy mowed for me the other day. We don't use this field right now but it sure is nice to go for a walk in a trail throughout. He's so thoughtful! : )
There's our barn way over to the left. I walked this just this morning before everyone got up. It was so peaceful.