To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Multicolored Popcorn
This is Organic, Multicolored Popcorn. I think it looks pretty in my canning jar and the kids love it. I remember when I was a child that popcorn was made on the stove. Since microwaves have come out I haven't had good old fashioned popcorn in years. Now I can't go back to the stuff in the bag and my children won't know any different. They love listening and watching it pop, pop, pop. A little butter and salt and we're set for our 10:30 snack!

This popcorn produces both white and yellow popcorn. See the dark fibrous part in the kernel. It looks burnt but it is just black kernel.