At times it feels like I have Hannah back as a baby again. Leah reminds me once again of what it is to have a little baby girl in the home again. She has a sweet disposition and beautiful, beautiful eyes. Leah in the Bible was spoken of as having "soft eyes". The Lord knew this little girl would definately have soft eyes.
To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
New Pictures of Baby Leah
Our little Leah is 6 weeks old already and momma is feeling great! Here are some pictures taken just today.
Here's the beginnings of little smiles. A little blurry but still beautiful. Leah is really growing on me lately. She is the most cuddly of them all. I LOVE that about her.



At times it feels like I have Hannah back as a baby again. Leah reminds me once again of what it is to have a little baby girl in the home again. She has a sweet disposition and beautiful, beautiful eyes. Leah in the Bible was spoken of as having "soft eyes". The Lord knew this little girl would definately have soft eyes.
At times it feels like I have Hannah back as a baby again. Leah reminds me once again of what it is to have a little baby girl in the home again. She has a sweet disposition and beautiful, beautiful eyes. Leah in the Bible was spoken of as having "soft eyes". The Lord knew this little girl would definately have soft eyes.