To my husband and children I write that I may share the beauty I see in our daily lives. May our short time together be filled and shared amongst each other with the love we can only receive from our Lord above. You are dear to me, my purpose and richest part of my life. I love you.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Which Came First The Baby or the Bird???
Our first baby chick was just hatched a few minutes ago. He is so cute!!! But, I was hoping to be wrong and that it would have been little Matthew to hatch first. But, I do have hope! He could be born on the same day as the baby birds. The night is not over yet. I only have 4 days left until my due date. We are both so excited. We can't wait to see his little face and I can't wait to hold him to me. I'm hoping to have him before my appointment on Friday. Otherwise, I will update on Friday to share if there's any progress.